Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Dream Last Night

So last night I had a weird dream...

I was in some room talking to one of the pastors of our local congregation.  And the pastor was saying, "We're not under the law!"  And I was trying to steer clear of arguments with him so I was trying to get him to calm down.  And then I started coughing and woke up.

I have some sort of allergy or cold, not sure which.  Anyway, I woke up coughing around 5:30 a.m.  and, not being able to go back to sleep, decided to open some mail.  I opened a piece of mail from Outreach Israel Ministries.  Inside was a pamphlet.  In this pamphlet was an article by J.K. McKee, dealing with Galatians 3:24-26, a passage in which Paul employs that expression "under the law."  And the article takes the form of an imaginary conversation with a pastor who says the types of things that the pastor in my dream was saying.

Coincidence?

Of course it's possible that the pattern-recognition processors in my brain were seeing patterns where none existed.  But I do think this was some sort of message.  Not entirely sure what it meant.  But I think it meant something...

If nothing else, the McKee article was fantastic!  I'll do a post on that later and I'm sure we'll have some good discussions.  Until then...

Shalom in the L-rd Yeshua,

Peter







No comments:

Post a Comment