Thursday, August 22, 2013
Messianic Wish-List for a Teacher at Church
A Messianic who visits a church will naturally yearn for a teacher who has some of the following qualities:
(1) Jewish descent or, at least, philo-Judaic;
(2) familiarity with Messianic teachings and teachers;
(3) seminary educated or, at least, a scholar.
(4) keen analytical and logical mind;
(8) detached from cultural Christianity and focused on rediscovering Biblical culture.
Yeah, you guessed it. HaShem has blessed me and my wife with such a teacher! He's this ex-military, seminary-educated, Harley-riding, pro-Messianic, Theological juggernaut. I think HaShem has a sense of humor. : )
Don't listen to the lies of Satan! We serve a G-d who really loves us and hears our prayers! (Even though the answers to our prayers and sometimes quite unexpected)
Posted by Peter at 4:00 PM