Let's examine some of the clues:
- The Menorah has seven lamps (Zech. 4:2)
- The middle lamp represents Shabbat (Jewish Encyclopedia)
- Shabbat represents Messianic Redemption for all mankind (Hebrews 4:9)
- The six remaining lamps represent mankind (since man was created on the sixth day).
- The Torah is a fire ("from his right hand went a fiery law", Deut. 33:2. Also see Jer. 23:29)
- The Torah is a lamp (Psalm 119:105)
- Yeshua is the "light" and the "banner" of Israel that summons the Gentiles (Isaiah 49:6,22; Luke 2:32).
"This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “See, I will beckon to the nations, I will lift up my banner to the peoples" (Isaiah 49:22)
"I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.” (Isaiah 49:6)