Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

When Messianic Worlds Collide in Church

This might be a first:  I've actually asked some pastors to mediate a conflict I have with someone in the UMJC.  What possible sort of conflict-resolution jurisdiction might those pastors have, you ask?  Well the conflict occurs at their church and involves people involved with their church.

Now, I feel like this type of conflict resolution is beyond man's capabilities.  But maybe if you readers out there pray hard enough then G-d can make changes even where man is unable (or unwilling).

Shalom,

Peter






2 comments:

  1. I have never seen inter-congregational discipline that follows Matthew 18 or any other biblical principles. I'm not saying that I haven't seen it done SUCCESSFULLY - I'm saying that in all my years I've never seen it done! I'd be interested in the results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my surprise, it's actually moving forward. So please continue your prayers.

      Delete