Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Shabbos Teaching from My Daughter

We were recently informed that my grandmother has only a few days to live.  So this past Shabbat my daughter, who is five, went to visit her.  

When they were about to leave, a relative started to cry.

"Why are you crying?" asked my daughter innocently.

"Because we're going to miss her so much."

"You don't have to be sad," my daughter explained.  "You'll see her again in heaven!"

To my little angel:

Daddy is very proud of you.  You brightened everyone's spirits with that reminder.  Truly you are a daughter of the King:

"The King's daughter is all glorious within; Her clothing is interwoven with gold,"  Psalm 45:13




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that!! So special when we see our Father shine through our little ones!

    ReplyDelete