Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Yeshua is Light (John 8:12); Sinaitic Torah is Light (Psalm 119:105)


Groups like FFOZ and UMJC that teach Gentiles to NOT follow the Sinaitic Torah are teaching Gentiles to walk the path of Darkness.

And what happens when you walk in Darkness?  YOU STUMBLE.

To everyone who has wisdom, read the following and make the connection for yourself:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, 'I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'"(John 8:12)

"Your Word is a lamp for my feet, a Light on my path." (Psalm 119:105)

Shame on those "teachers" (so-called) who are trying to lead my brothers and sisters down a path of darkness!!  To you "teachers", I say you are a shandah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment