Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Current Reading

Shalom, reader.  I'm really excited about the books I'm reading.  So much to do and so little time:

(1) almost done with the review of Hegg's "Introduction to Torah Living".  I absolutely love this primer!  

(2) I'm so blessed to be attending a Colossians class at church and also to have a copy of McKee's Colossians commentary!  

(3) but I wish I could read faster...because after those I have McKee's Philippians commentary and his ambitious "One Law For All".  

I'm so blessed.  My whole life I've waited to have such teachers in my life!  

1 comment:

  1. For a really good review of Mr. Hegg's hermeneutic go here:
    http://www.gesherministries.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/Heggs_Hermeneutical_Approach.195120902.pdf

    ReplyDelete